Culises significantly accelerates your OpenFOAM® application by using GPUs for the computationally most intensive tasks.
Its main features are
- Library for GPU-based acceleration of OpenFOAM®
- Multi-GPU support, significantly reduced computing times
- Highly efficient state-of-the-art iterative solvers like AMG
- Quick and easy installation, no validation necessary
- Flexible interfaces to customer-specific software/engineering applications available
The acceleration of the linear solver by Culises is greater than 2x. The overall speedup depends on the type of application and the time spent in the linear solver. Culises my be tested on FluiDyna’s purpose-built workstation to determine the acceleration potential for your individual OpenFOAM® application. Find out more on: www.culises.com