The 23rd High Performance Computing Symposium (HPC’15) is held in conjunction with the SCS Spring Simulation Multiconference (SpringSim’15), April 12-15, 2015, in Alexandria, VA, USA.
Topics of interest include:
- High performance/large scale application case studies
- GPU for general purpose computations (GPGPU)
- Multicore and many-core computing
- Power aware computing
- Cloud, distributed, and grid computing
- Asynchronous numerical methods and programming
- Hybrid system modeling and simulation
- Large scale visualization and data management
- Tools and environments for coupling parallel codes
- Parallel algorithms and architectures
- High performance software tools
- Resilience at the simulation level
- Component technologies for high performance computing
More information: http://hosting.cs.vt.edu/hpc2015.