The 23rd High Performance Computing Symposium (April 12-15, 2015 in Alexandria, VA, USA) is devoted to the impact of high performance computing and communications on computer simulations. Topics of interest include:
- GPU for general purpose computations (GPGPU)
- Hybrid system modeling and simulation
- Tools and environments for coupling parallel codes
- Parallel algorithms and architectures
- High performance software tools
Submission deadline for full papers: November 22, 2014. More information can be found at http://hosting.cs.vt.edu/hpc2015.