The 22nd High Performance Computing Symposium (April 13-16, 2014 in Tampa, FL, USA) is devoted to the impact of high performance computing and communications on computer simulations. Topics of interest include:
- GPU for general purpose computations (GPGPU)
- Hybrid system modeling and simulation
- Tools and environments for coupling parallel codes
- Parallel algorithms and architectures
- High performance software tools
Submission deadline for full papers: October 25, 2013. More information can be found at http://www.iue.tuwien.ac.at/hpc2014.html.