The latest release 1.4.0 of the free open-source linear algebra library ViennaCL features the following highlights:
- Two computing backends in addition to OpenCL: CUDA and OpenMP
- Improved performance for (Block-) ILU0/ILUT preconditioners
- Optional level scheduling for ILU substitutions on GPUs
- Mixed-precision CG solver
- Initializer types from Boost.uBLAS (unit_vector, zero_vector, etc.)
Any contributions of fast CUDA or OpenCL computing kernels for future releases of ViennaCL are welcome! More information is available at http://viennacl.sourceforge.net.