Version 1.2.0 of the OpenCL-based C++ linear algebra library ViennaCL is now available for download! It features a high-level interface compatible with Boost.ublas, which allows for compact code and high productivity. Highlights of the new release are the following features (all experimental):
- Several algebraic multigrid preconditioners
- Sparse approximate inverse preconditioners
- Fast Fourier transform
- Structured dense matrices (circulant, Hankel, Toeplitz, Vandermonde)
- Reordering algorithms (Cuthill-McKee, Gibbs-Poole-Stockmeyer)
- Proxies for manipulating subvectors and submatrices
The features are expected to reach maturity in the 1.2.x branch. More information about the library including download links is available at http://viennacl.sourceforge.net.