The 2012 Spring Simulation Multi-conference will feature the 20th High Performance Computing Symposium (HPC 2012), devoted to the impact of high performance computing and communications on computer simulations. Topics of interest include:
- high performance/large scale application case studies,
- GPUs for general purpose computations (GPGPU)
- multicore and many-core computing,
- power aware computing,
- large scale visualization and data management,
- tools and environments for coupling parallel codes,
- parallel algorithms and architectures,
- high performance software tools,
- component technologies for high performance computing.
Important dates: Paper submission due: December 2, 2011; Notification of acceptance: January 13, 2012; Revised manuscript due: January 27, 2012; Symposium: March 26–29, 2012.