The International Journal of Computer Science and Security (IJCSS) is a refereed online journal which is a forum for publication of current research in computer science and computer security technologies. It considers any material dealing primarily with the technological aspects of computer science and computer security. The journal is targeted to be read by academics, scholars, advanced students, practitioners, and those seeking an update on current experience and future prospects in relation to all aspects computer science in general but specific to computer security themes. Subjects covered include: access control, computer security, cryptography, communications and data security, databases, electronic commerce, multimedia, bioinformatics, signal processing and image processing etc.
To build its International reputation, we are disseminating the publication information through Google Books, Google Scholar, Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), Open J Gate, ScientificCommons, Docstoc and many more. Our International Editors are working on establishing ISI listing and a good impact factor for IJCSS.
- Paper Submission: November 30, 2010
- Author Notification: January 01, 2011
- Issue Publication: January / February
IJCSS List of Topics
The realm of International Journal of Computer Science and Security (IJCSS) extends, but not limited, to the following:
• Bioinformatics • Communications and data security
• Computer Engineering • Computer graphics
• Computer Networks • Computer security
• Cryptography • Data mining
• Databases • Electronic commerce
• Image processing • Object Orientation
• Operating systems • Parallel and distributed processing
• Programming languages • Robotics
• Signal processing • Software engineering